Friday, December 26, 2008

Been a long time

Whew. I had to take a break from blogging. Daddy needed to use the computer.


He finally finished his "work." When I checked his history on Internet Explorer, I saw the URLs for Engadget.com, Woot.Shirt.com, CNet.com and something called hotnakedgrannies.com.

I celebrated Christmas for the first time, and I must say, I quite enjoy the accoutrements of the holiday. The sticky bows top my list of favorite things.



Christmas was loads of fun, even though I had croup. Cough. Cough. It was kind of a downer, though, because Mommy was real sad. My great grandmother died just before Christmas. I didn't get a chance to know her very well, but I know she loved me. I was super cozy when she held me. She smelled like Vaseline Intensive Care hand lotion.


Mommy said that when she was a little girl, Santa Claus somehow always knew to come down Grandmother's chimney on Christmas Eve. He even left presents for Mommy under Grandmother's Christmas tree, even though Mommy wasn't always a good girl. I hope Santa knows to come down Mommy and Daddy's chimney next year!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Pieface, I am sure that your great grandma loved you very much.

Sarah said...

Pieface, we know that's hard on your mommy. We (Rebekah and myself) just went through the same thing. Go give your mommy a big hug and snuggle her right now (and put one of those sticky bows on your head again).

Danielle Hart said...

Hi Allie, it's your cousin Evalynn, I'm logged into my mommy's blogger account. Thank you for the cute toys you and your mommy and daddy sent me and my big sister Madilynn. We have been playing with them all day. Also, I'm glad to hear that you like your blue sweater we have you.

Well I hope that you, Aunt Melanie, and Uncle Mario will come and visit us in San Francisco sometime.

Love you!
Evalynn.